Saturday, August 21, 2010

16 weeks for little Herkie

I had my 16 week checkup on Herkie on Tusday and he is doing great! Heart is beating at 150 bpm. I scheduled my sono for Sept. 16th when Herkie will reveal his gender. I am pretty sure he is a girl but Trev says boy. Who knows.

How far along? About 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 0

Maternity clothes? Shorts and probably pants most of the time now because they are more comfortable. My skirts still fet becuase most of them have elastic waist and my shirts are still fine.

Stretch marks? No new ones I hope

Sleep: Best sleep I have had since I was pregnant with Sugie. Seriously!

Best moment this week: Hearing heart beat on Tuesday

Movement: Maybe but I not really for sure.

Food craving: Fruit and Mexican food

Labor Signs: Nope

Button in or out? in and normal

rings on or off? On

What I miss: Not having reflux after I eat. :)

What I am looking forward to: Feeling him/her move

No comments: