Monday, August 16, 2010

If you can't do it yourself then hire someone.

Since I have totally sucked at taking pics of the Sugie lately I decided to have someone do it for me! HA! Sugie was in one of her serious moods and not letting out a lot of smiles and frankly wanted us to just let her run around the park! HA! However, Lindsey was still able to see a few good pics! You can see them at http://www.lindseycombsphotography.com/main.html click on client proof and then username is JWilliams and password is Bailey. They are case sensitive so type carefully. Let me know your favorites. :)

2 comments:

Gerald and Wendy said...

Those are precious! I don't know how you can choose. It's crazy how she is such a mix of you and Trev. In some pics she looks like you and in others she is her Daddy!

april said...

Beautiful! I love the non-smiling types of pics!