Wednesday, August 4, 2010

13 weeks or so

How far along? About 13 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Offically at the doctor last week I had lost a pound by I figure I just had lighter shoes on or something. I am hoping to keep it to 10-15 pounds like a did with Sugie. NOTE TO SKINNY GIRLS: Do not attempt this. Please eat. I have "worked" hard to have this extra baggage stored up! HA!

Maternity clothes? Shorts most of the time now because they are more comfortable. Everything else is still normal clothes
Stretch marks? No new ones I hope

Sleep: Best sleep I have had since I was pregnant with Sugie. Seriously!

Best moment this week: Hearing heart beat last week and holding a friends baby that was crying and Sugie not going nuts

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Not really just like healthier food than normal. Although the other night I wanted potato chips for some reason

Labor Signs: Nope

Button in or out? in and normal

rings on or off? On

What I miss: Nothing really

What I am looking forward to: Feeling him/her move

No comments: