Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Do they make one of those..

....things for your camera that you can tie around your neck 24/7? I SO NEED ONE! Lately, I have been so many places that I want to have my camera but then forget it. ARRGGGHHH.... Anyway, today we went with some friends up to the mall to ride the carousel and play in indoor playground and have lunch. It was the same carousel that Bailey road on her first birthday and she liked it just the same! She said, "weee" and "up" and liked it a lot. She really liked playing in the soft play area at the mall too. Those places so rock and I wish we had one closer to us for us to go often since it is like 100 degrees at 8 am right now! BLAH! Anyway, just thought I would document this for me to remember. If your reading this you are probably thinking BORING without pics. Sorry, I will get some pics soon!

1 comment:

April said...

I have a cheapie I keep in my purse. It think we paid like $35 for it a long time ago. Then, I have the big camera for the thought about photos. But, I still have tons of phone pictures!!