Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We are ALIVE..been on the road!

Wow! This might be the longest I have gone without a post in a long time! I had fall break last week and so we headed up to Guymon to visit Trevs family! I have driven there many times and everytime I can not get over how miserable driving there is. It is seriously the worst drive on the face of the earth. It took us almost 10 hours one way. I was climbing the walls but this little person was happy as a lark most of the time. Actually we hardly heard a fuss out of her on the way there on Thursday and on the way home on Sunday she did pretty good until the last couple of hours and then she needed lots of entertainment to be happy. She is really liking her new big girl car seat because she has more room to kick around!


Another thing about Guymon that makes me crazy is that without fail every time I go there they have have a cold front! The weather turned out pretty nice on Friday and Bailey was able to spend some time with Grandpa outside.

But the rest of the weekend was COLD! It didn't get above 30 on Saturday! So we did a lot of football watching and relaxing on Saturday.

Bailey loved to watch and listen to the fire. She has only seen a camp fire so she was probably wondering why in the world there was a fire in the house.

Bailey enjoyed helping Gigi in the kitchen. Gigi cooked us great meals and Bailey "cooked" up her own meals with the her bowl and spoon.

She was happy that Gigi gave her lots of fun stuff to play with in the kitchen.

Bailey loved the glass door too! I think she was saying, "mom can we go outside?" Anyway, it was a good trip to see family. We also saw Trev's brother's family but some how I didn't get one picture of them. Hopefully Laura took some so I you can see Bailey with her cousins.

1 comment:

April said...

Andrew has that same carseat, except he's been in it since he was 4 months old!