Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Camping Trip aka Poppy's Camping Trip!

So, I have been camping since I can remember. Actually my family tells me that I have been camping since before I can remember so of course Bailey will do the same. We had a great time this weekend with my parents, my sisters and their families, and a lot of other friends. I think we had close to 40 people at the campsite on Saturday night. Anyway, Bailey was a trooper despite having a really jacked up schedule the week before and cutting a tooth. Sorry for the MILLION pics but I need them for my photo book! :)


Bailey loves her new backpack. Looking forward to many hikes!

My camping man. He does most of the work! ;)


As we were packing up on Sunday Bailey was so tired so Aunt Melly got some good cuddle time with the bear as she slept

We tried to go out and geocache (any body ever done this?) but we failed and didn't find a thing.


On Sunday morning it was COLD! We were all trying to stay warm by the fire!


Aunt Melly and the bear. Bailey is enjoying one of her favorite things! Shoe strings!

Mel and the bear again!

Playing with the bear

Tickle Monster strikes again!

Sunday morning. Please excuse my looks. After 2 nights of sleeing in a tent and no shower in 48 hours this is what I look like. I know...beautiful!

Lisa teaching her some gymnastics moves before bed

Baileys first experience in the backpack with Aunt Karen.

Off they go

Hope, Hanna and Kels lovin on Duke

My sweet hoodie bear!

Hanna and Duke

Hanna and Bailey talking it over!

Bailey went to bed at 7 ever night so it was just me and my other baby and cobblerman

Here is the whole group out to do the geocache....oh where oh where are you?

Sweet Duke

Hey a Dog needs his covers too!

Cobblerman

Aunt Mel let Bailey have her first experience with the Blackberry....I think she is already addicted!

Must have my "crack"berry....

Bailey had fun taking a bath in Mimi and Poppy's trailer


I love you sweet bear! Looking forward to a lot more camping trips!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Bear we had so much fun with you and your mommmy and daddy! You can be my camping buddy any day!!

Love and smoochies from Auntie Mel