Monday, October 19, 2009

The things I love about FALL



It has finally been feeling like fall around here! Yipee! These are the things I love about fall.

1) Great camping weather! We went camping this weekend but I FORGOT my camera! yes you read that right people I forgot! Anyway, my sisters took plenty of pics so more to come on that!

2) Great hiking weather! If it will stop raining long enough our favorite hiking spots will dry up and we will be off! My sister, Karen, gave us a perfect hand me down. A new back pack for Bailey! Here is a pic my sister took with her phone from the weekend. I know her face doesn't show it but she loves it!


4) Cool evenings outside! Bailey still loves her swing! It was a lifesaver tonight since shew as quite the cranko! 5) Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins! I love everything about them and I love picking them out for my porch decor. I like to get ones that have cool looking stems. I am teaching Bailey all about picking them out already!




6) My scarecrows with the PUMPKINS!


8) The fall wreaths I hang on my windows! LOVE THEM!



No comments: