Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ovens may very...crazy posting by 39 week prego woman

When is the last time you baked or cooked some food with a recipe? Did you seriously follow the time frame exactly? OF COURSE NOT! So, why is it that people expect me to spontaneously shoot out a baby on Sunday? :) It actually cracks me up! Anyway, Bailey is still cooking. I am still betting on the 20th and Trev bets are on the 18th. You can place bets if you like. I had a doctor's apointmnet today and everything is going well. She checked me and I am a whole whopping 1 cm dilated! Which means nothing and would have really meant nothing had it been less or more. Well ok if it had been like 5 it would have been a big deal but then I would have been in labor and we all know that isn't the case! My bp is steady and normal, I have gained 8 whopping pounds and Bailey probably weighs 7 at this point, and her heart is beating strong and healthy. So, everything is fine so there is no need to ask when I am being induced. Again ovens may vary. If your brownies aren't done after 20 minutes you don't start trying to figure out how to get them out of there sooner or turn the temp up so they will cook faster. You cook them longer people. :)

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

LOL!! you say it sister!! : )

It is exciting that you are 1 cm even though it could be like that for 2 wks but still it is one step closer. : )

I'm guessing the 17th. : )

Melody said...

good analogy...are you some kinda teacher or what?