Sunday, December 21, 2008

41 weeks, waiting on Bailey and crazy Texas weather



The saying goes, "If you don't like the weather in Texas just wait a bit and it will change." Boy has that been true. Last Sunday it was near 80 and we were wishing we had shorts on a walk with my parents. Then it got really cold and iced on Tuesday and by yesterday it was near 70. Trev and I took a hike yesterday in the woods but today we had to opt for some indoor walking and entertainment. So, we headed to the Gaylord Texan Hotel. This is actually were Trev proposed about 4 1/2 years ago. Anyway, they had it all decorated for Christmas and we enjoyed walking around. Here is Bailey and I at 41 weeks and a picture of the atrium. I don't think she wants to come out to this crazy weather. I think she likes her nice even temperature womb. :)




1 comment:

Melody said...

She's waiting for Christmas day...i just know it!!!