Tuesday, December 16, 2008

40 weeks 2 days....Bailey still cookin'

I had my doctor's appointment today and everything is still going well and the doctor said that I will probably be pregnant after the weekend and that she would put her bets on Wednesday next week. So, Bailey may just want to be delivered by Santa I don't really know. She checked me and said I was closer to 2 cm but I think she may have been just saying that. :) I have another appointment on Monday and she said since I will be a week overdue they will send me for a Non Stress Test (NST) which monitors the baby heartbeat for like 20-30 minutes. If everything is fine then I will go another week before we start talking about induction which I really don't want. Anyway, thought I would give all you curious minds an update since everyone thinks I should have already spontaneously combusted out a baby on Sunday. :) So, place your bets people! I had always said the 20th but I think I might change my bet to the 25th and may change her name to Bailey Rudolph. :)

4 comments:

tmnitz said...

Can I place my bet for the 24th?? It's a good day to have a birthday you know... since's it's mine. But I won't mind sharing :)

K said...

I think she's coming on Noah's birthday the 21st :-)

Diana said...

Both my parents were actually born on the 25th so I'm placing my bet for that. :P

Unknown said...

Emma was born at 42 weeks. She came out with long fingernails! I'm betting on a Christmas baby! Try and stay comfortable. Can't wait to hear about it.