Monday, August 11, 2008

R & R in Broken Bow

We went with our friends, Holly and Scott, to Broken Bow, OK, this past weekend and had a wonderful time. I really have to get better about taking pictures though because I spent the whole weekend with my camera in the suit case! :) I think i need to get a water proof digital camera! Anyway, we stayed in a really nice cabin that was right on the river. We kayaked down the river on Friday and then spent Saturday on Beaver's Bend Lake. The lake was huge and easy to get lost on but was very beautiful. It was nothing like the lakes around here. It had a bunch of little islands and coves and was surrounded by hills and thick forest. Anyway, here are some pictures that I stole of the internet. If you have never been before it is a quick 3 hour drive from Dallas and very beautiful! :)












No comments: