Wednesday, August 20, 2008

23 weeks and Bailey is doing great!

I had my 24 week appointment today at 23 weeks! Too crazy to try to make it to the doctor during the 1st week of school so went a week early! Anyway, Bailey is doing great! I absolutley love my new doctor's offfice. They are wonderful! It is so nice for someone to talk with you and be personable rather than herd you in like cattle and read your chart to you! :)

Yesterday I scheduled a 3D sonogram to take a view into the womb. The appointment is on September 20th at about 28 weeks! :) I can't wait to see her cute little face! You can check out this place for more info about 3D sonograms and what the pictures and video will look like. www.storkvision.com

School starts on Monday!

1 comment:

April said...

Yeah! I've never had one. With Abby, they were doing U/S weekly towards the end and the lady turned it to 3d a few times and let us take a peek. There is a new technician that hasn't let us see this little guy. I have another one on the 5th. Maybe I can convince her then!