Saturday, October 12, 2013

New Buisness and behind on blogging!

Holy cow am I behind or what? HA! I do not like it one bit but we have been busy and on the go a lot.  We have been some pretty cool places in the last month and I need it for my blog book.  My evenings have been busy because I started a new business called Getting Ziggy.  It is a online women's clothing store with trendy clothes for sizes small - 3X.  So far it is a lot of fun and things seem be going pretty well.  If you are looking for cute clothes then follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettingziggy to stay up to date about sales and new arrivals.  You can shop online at www.gettingziggy.com If you live local to me you can select local pick up and we will arrange something for pick up! It's that easy! Anyway, you are about to see a few million blog posts here in the next few days so that I can catch up for my blog book!
 


No comments: