Saturday, October 12, 2013

Misc September Wrap up

 
School is back in session and that means me and this little monkey have our one on one time! We enjoyed our free Chick breakfast one day.  She is growing up so much and will start "school" next year.  Then what will I do with my self? 
 
 
Bailey is loving school.  Her teacher sent me this picture one day.  She has been able to write her name for a while now but she used a combo of random capital and lower case letters.  Something like BAilEY.  HA! I tried to get her to write capital B and the rest lower case a few times but no success.  ONe week in school and now she writes her name correctly! HA!
 
 
One day I did sub at Sugie's school so that meant twisty got to go to school too.
 
 
She was pretty pumped with her back pack and lunch.  She was in the classroom with me and she did really good.  She didn't take a nap but did lay on her mat the whole time.
 
 
Sugie at school again.  I think she was waiting on the fireman to come.  This was probably 2 weeks ago and yesterday she said, "Momma, if your clothes are ever on fire you need to stop, drop and roll." So matter of fact.  Cracked me up!
 
 
We still love our little neighborhood and are so glad to live where we do.  We are happy to be enjoying cooler weather and evenings playing outside. :)

No comments: