Saturday, August 3, 2013

PCB DAy 8 - Last Day on the Beach

 
Our last day in PCB before we started the trek home. :( I was so happy that we had such a great vacation.  It is so nice to just be able to relax more and watch the kids play.  My sister was there with her kids and it is always a nice perspective to see how things will be in a few more years.  Kids just go and do what they want! HA!
 
 
I was so glad that twisty liked the sand.  She liked it last year but I have had many people tell me that their 2 year olds were not a fan of the sand and ocean!
 
 
 
I was so glad to get to spend time with my sister too!
 
 
I had been trying to get Bailey to ride on the boogie board earlier in the week but she wanted nothing to do with it.  But after learning to paddle it in the calmer water on shell island she was ready to take on the ocean.
 
 
The ocean was really calm that day so it helped too and she did a really good job and had fun.
 
 
I need a zoom lens! Ha! Daddy ended up with both of them out in the ocean.  By the end of the week Sister was taking on the waves with her floaties.
 
 
Kelsey?
 
 
The last day the girls noticed the snow cone stand! HA! Glad it took them that long to notice!
 
 
They did enjoy their snowcones.  EAsier mess to clean up too!
 
 
Another highlight of the trip was the elevator! Bailey knew how to get in the elevator which buttons to push and even knew the key pad code to get us back into our condo. ;)
 
 
I don't think we scared too many people this year with our kid tossing in the pool! HA!
 
 
 
I think in the week we were there Bailey's swimming improved even more!  She is becoming quite the fish!
 
 
1, 2, 3 Jump twisty!
 
 
Daddy and my Sugie
 
 
Being Silly
 
 
Kelsey and Twisty
 
 
1, 2, 3 Jump Sugie!
 
 
Last evening on the beach.  Twisty playing with the mermaids.
 
 
After a swim in the ocean and getting warm. The 7 days of sun and fun had taken its toll on the Sugar Bear and she fell fast asleep! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
 
This is how the sky and ocean looked the day we left and apparently the weather was like this for many more days.  IT made for some slow travels that day for us but I am glad we had wonderful weather while we were there!  Can't wait until next year!


No comments: