Saturday, August 3, 2013

PCB - Sunset, Beach Pictures

 
Everyone knows that when you go to the beach you must take evening beach pictures! HA! However, when you have young kids it is quite a production and most of the pictures end up looking like the one above! HA!
 My bribes did seem to pay off though and we did get a few good ones
 
 
The sun was up a little too much in the beginning but we made the best of it.
 
 
Trev was making the girls laugh so much.
 
 
Love these 2 so much.
 
 
Sugie danced around in the waves! HA!
 
 
My big 4 1/2 year old
 
 
Silly girl
 
 
Sweet Twisty
 

 
Something was funny! :) Love her big open mouth laugh smile
 
 
Me and my loves
 
 
Bailey and Kelsey
 
Me and Trev
 
 
Our Feet....Trev needs some sun! HA!
 
 
Sweet Sisters
 
 
Crazy sisters
 
 
Beautiful Sunset
 

 
Love my little family, loved our vacation and now I love that I have all my PCB posts DONE! :)

No comments: