Tuesday, March 26, 2013

First Soccer Game....Take #3

 
Finally Sugie had her first real soccer game.  THe first game the other team didn't show up and then on Saturday it rained.  Anyway, she was pretty excited but mostly just to get snacks at the end and to walk through the parent tunnel that we make at the end of the game!
 
 
Marley and Bailey....2 blondes in a pod.
 
 
A little before game stretch!
 
 
Go Sugie #11!
 
 
Touchdown! HA! Nope that is Sugie just playing around on the field.
 
 
Cutie!
 
 
She can kick the ball really good but getting in there and getting the ball from others is not really her thing yet.  Its like she is afraid to get in there.  She sort of runs around at the back of the pack.
 
 
I am really loving her Coach.  He does a great job with the kids and has more patience than I do!
 He was cracking me up today.  If he wanted them to move he just picked them up and moved them! HA!
 
 
Maybe she will get the hang of it by the end of the season but for now she appears to be having fun
 
 
Team huddles...just too cute!
 
 
She tells me this is her mean face.
 
 
Silly girl!
 
 
Up to more playing around on the field?  Do you see her bending over?
 
 
Good game Wildcats!  I am not sure of the exact score but I know that we one.  We have one superstar and I think he scored like 5 or 6 goals! :)


No comments: