Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fish, sharks, alligators, goat and bunnies

 
 
I have been meaning to go on little outings with Mckenzie while Sugie is at school but it seems that we always run a few errands, play a little and then it is a rush to get her a nap before I go back to get Bailey.  So, on Tuesday I decided we would go to the Children's aquarium.  Sister loves fish.  There is a fish tank at the church and she will run off for it every single time!
 
 
"Sharks momma Sharks!  She loved the sharks
 
 
the stingrays
 
 
the crocodile (which was really a alligator but she refused to believe)
 
 
We had a really fun time looking in all the tanks.
 
 
Yes, she insisted on wearing rain boots and no it wasn't raining.  HA!
 
 
She actually asked me to take her picture by the boat!  I really need to remember my good camera!
 
 
It cracks me up when she has a hoodie on and walks around with her hands in her pockets.  She looks like she could be 12! HA!
 
 
Then on Thursday Bailey had a petting zoo at school.  Her class went at the first part of the day so me and sister stuck around. 
 
 
Sugie loved petting all the animals.  Sister for some reason would not go into the fenced area with the animals.  Guess she only likes the creatures of the sea right now.
 
 
Silly Sugie!  I am so glad you get to do fun things at school and that you love it so much!

No comments: