Saturday, March 23, 2013

Egg Hunt #1: Neighborhood Hunt!

 
I love, love, love our neighborhood.  THere is always something fun going on!  Today was the annual egg hunt.  It was COLD!  I think it dropped like 10 degrees while we were there.  First the girls took a train ride with Daddy.
 
 
As if we wouldn't get enough candy from the eggs they were passing it out as well.  Of course twisty loved that part!
 
 
They had pony rides.  So, sugie was excited about her second pony ride of the week!
 
 
Sister was a little unsure but at least I got daddy smiling.  Sister was also FREEZING.  She was shivering and making us carry her every where.
 
 
She liked it though once the horse started going and Sugie was yelling, "Ride 'em cowgirl!"
 
 
I wasn't sure if it would be wet or not since it rained this morning so I had them wear their rainboots.
 
 
Sugie was more than read for the egg hunt.
 
 
Waiting with daddy for it to start.
 
 
Then Sugie was off!
 
 
At first I noticed she was only picking up pink eggs but then moved on to other colors too.
 
 
Sister figured it out pretty quick too.
 
 
She didn't even knock anyone over like I thought she might either! HA!
 
 
They had bounce houses and bounce house slides too.  By the time we got to that though. 
 
 
We were cold and ready to go home! First egg hunt down.  Only 3 more to go this week!

No comments: