Sunday, June 3, 2012

Here and There

Just a little cell phone pic catch up from our days.  It's summer now.  As a teacher I looked forward to summer so much!  Now, that I stay home I still like summer for swimming and splash parks but man everything is more crowded! HA! :)


Mckenzie is getting so big!  When we go to the bounce place she loves to play with the balls and is learning about the bounce houses too.  She concentrates very hard on being able to jump


Bailey plays hard when we are there and when we go we almost always have the place to ourselves.  I have a feeling there will be more people now. :)


We went out to my parents campsite for the evening over memorial day weekend.  I am not camping until Mckenzie is older. HA!  When we got there Harpie was snoozing away in the chair.  It cracked me up!


Mckenzie thought the ladder ball stand was a gymnastics bar.  :)


No, there were not fireworks.  I have no idea why she has her hands over her ears.  Being a crazy girl as usual. :)

Finally here is Mckenzie at Music McDonalds.  I love that it has a good little toddler area for her to play.  I just wish they could get better food. BARF! :)


No comments: