Monday, May 21, 2012

Pool Time!


The neighborhood pool is open and this girl couldn't be more excited!  Everytime we drive by the pool she always asks me if it is still too cold to go swimming!  So today when I told her we were going she exclaimed, "Swimming is no longer cold anymore!"


This little turkey loves the water too.  She has no caution or fear when it comes to the water.


So, I am going to have my hands full this summer.  Bailey does pretty good getting around on her own now with her floaties though.


Hmmmm....how to swim....


Cutie!


Sugie the fish!


Mckenzie was bound and determined to swim on her own.  I told Trev to just let her try.  She did pretty good but needs to learn how to use the floaties. 


I think she may have ingested more water than she should have and then she got cold and fussy so she got out.  I figure give her another month and she will be swimming around with those floaties no problem.


Sugie still loves to jump into the pool!


Splash!


She also still loves to be off in her own little world at times.


Mckenzie also loves the snack part of swimming.


Looking for the ducks!


Sweet girl


Woo hoo! Summer is here.  I can see lots of fun at the pool!


1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

Ours opens this weekend and my girls are PUMPED about it too! They've been asking, and asking, and asking.... So, it doesn't matter the age. The swimming "itch" is still there!