Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The House is ours!

We closed on the house today and it is ours! We are very excited but I am not sure it has really set in with me yet. I think maybe because I am dreading the move. Actually I have everything backed so I plan on just directing traffic tomorrow when the movers get here. Trev has some teenage boys helping him move tools and stuff this evening so a lot of that stuff is out of the way. I have stayed in the A/C packing boxes! HA! Anyway, here are some final pics. I took more but I had my camera in some weird mode and most of them game out blurry. oh well guess there will be plenty of time for pics. Come visit soon!





























2 comments:

Jenna said...

Congrats! Can't wait to come check it out.

Mommy's Journeys said...

Looks great! I can't wait to see it!