Sunday, July 18, 2010

11 weeks

So it seems everyone wants to know: "How are you feeling" I feel exactly the way that I did when I was pregnant with Bailey. There were a few weeks where I felt nauseated here and there but that is all pretty much gone. I am not hungry all the time like normal which is nice and I actually get full when I eat which is nice because that never happens to me! People have also asked for my due date. I really hate to even give this out because you people get nervous 2 weeks before said due date and if this baby is anything like the last one my babies seem to need to cook a little longer than said due date. But since I know you will persist the official date is Feb 6. So we are probably looking at mid February. I really think that it is a girl but who really knows. I will be happy either way. If it is a girl I will be glad that Bailey has a sister and if it is a boy I will be glad I get to experience life with a boy and a girl. Anyway, I saw this little thing on someones blog so I thought it might be fun to do along the way through this pregnancy. If you notice lots of typos please excuse me. My keyboard is messed up I think because my husband spilled his drink in it. Anyway, I need to get some more pictures of that crazy bear of mine and I need to get some video of her at the pool because she is turning into a fish!

How far along? 11 weeks

Maternity clothes? No but did put on a pair of maternity shorts the other day because mine felt tight but I think I was just bloated

Sleep: Good as usual except for getting up to potty

Best moment this week: Talking with Trev about names

Movement: Too small for that

Food cravings: Something different everyday but this is pretty normal for me. This evening it was chocolate cake

Gender: ?

Labor Signs: Way to early for that

Belly Button in or out? Normal

What I miss: nothing yet

.What I am looking forward to: Hearing heartbeat at next weeks appointment

Weekly Wisdom: I think pregnancy make you forgetful not wise!

Milestones: Almost out of first trimester

No comments: