Monday, November 2, 2009

First Canoe Ride

We really enjoyed the beautiful weather this weekend and took Bailey on her first canoe ride out on the little lake near where we own a lot. She really enjoyed herself and liked to look over the edge of the canoe at the water rippling. Don't worry I had a death grip on her life jacket. Speaking of life jackets I think she would have enjoyed it even more if it had not been for that silly thing. Infant life jackets make it to where they can hardly even sit up so I had to prop her up with my foot or hold her in my lap if she wasnt standing looking over the edge. These are a few pics that we took. Don't worry these were just for picture taking purposes. She had a life jacket it on and didn't actually ride in the middle of the canoe by herself! They are taken with Trev's phone so one is a little blurry. I am so glad that we can take Bailey on so many adventures!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Bear...i am so jealous of your many adventures! Tell your mom and dad to move closer to me!!!

Auntie Mel :)

Our Legacy Portraits said...

She is so stinkin adorable Janet!! ~Dana