Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bows

So I have made it now secret that I am not really a big bow fan especially of the big ones with the headband. Now, I know I have many big bow fans that read this blog and I mean no disrespect to the bow I just personally don't like them and thus that means Bailey doesn't wear them! Ha! Anyway, she is getting more hair these days and someone had given me these little bows so I thought I would give them a try.....No words needed......this is what Bailey thinks about them!

Well it turns out that these darn things don't stay in her baby fine hair and after I had put it in her hair 15 different times and wouldn't let her have my camera this was her feelings! :) On a happier note you can see her 2 pearly whites in the pic. :) I think we will stay away from bows a while longer!

1 comment:

April said...

I've got some size appropriate ones that will not budge. Next time I see ya I'll bring you a few. That will probably be in 18 months right? Lol.