Sunday, September 6, 2009

Prayers for Elise

I have posted and ask for prayers for Missy and the twins before and now I come to you again asking prayers for Elise and the family. If you remember the twins were born at 32 weeks at the end of May and by the end of June they were home and doing well. Elise got sick this last week and is in the hosptial now in the PICU. They are not quite sure what is wrong but suspect something viral. Missy has set up a Caring Bridge website here if you would like to read all the details go here. You have to set up an account to view it but it is a short little process. Thanks again!

1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

I don't see the link, Sister, for the caringbridge page. I don't know if it didn't come through or what. I would love to add them to my prayer list. I have often wondered how they are doing.