Monday, September 7, 2009

My 32nd year in Review


Shortly after my 31st birthday last year we saw Bailey for the first time in a 3D sonogram

We then went through fall about our normal routinue of camping...


...and watched my belly grow and enjoyed baby showers

My belly grew more and more and we got anxious about meeting Bailey



Somewhere in there we bought this piece of land


And watched my belly grow some more.



Enjoyed Thanksgiving with Family


Then waited through Christmas for Bailey to let us know she was ready to be born

Finally on Christmas Day I went into labor with Bailey! I labored many hours without drugs and would do it again...



Of course the epidural was nice too....Trev could have used one though

Then the best event of my LIFE so far Bailey Marie was born!


She was so beautiful and I could hold her all day long!


I spent the rest of year watching Bailey grow and other friends have babies too!


I love Bailey so much and the rest of my 32nd year was wonderful watching her get bigger and change everyday!



I taught Bailey many things including using Facebook and Blogging!


She is just so cute!


We found a perfect bluebonnet patch and took one of our first family pics!


This summer we took Bailey to the beach
and to enjoy her first fire works show on the 4th of July


Then to Colorado to wrap up the summer and start another school year
So, as you can see my 32nd year has been great! It is going to take a lot to top this past year! Thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes yesterday! It was the pefect ending to a great year!

1 comment:

Melody said...

What a GREAT recap!

Bear, you are one lucky girl to have such wonderful parents!!!

Proud of you, Jan :)

Mel