Monday, November 19, 2012

Sisters and Friends

 
These 2 are pretty much always together these days excpet for when they are sleeping.  That may even be coming before to long because Bailey asks me if sister can sleep with her all the time.  Here they are feeding their pull toys cheez its.  They crack me up.  They really get along very well.  I mean they have their moments where they are about to kill each other but for the most part they work it out.  Unless they get violent or really angry and out of control I just sort of let them solve their own battles.
 
 
Twist even enjoys watching Sugie play her games.
 
 
Sweet sisters.  Yes, they rarely have clothes on.
 
 
Bailey is taking her temperature here.  Mckenzie plays the part of little sister pretty well and does whatever Sugie tells her to do.  :)
 
 
The toothfairy came to my MOMS club meeting last week. Bailey LOVED it!  It is so nice because Mckenzie will sit down and listen if Bailey is doing it.  A lot less work for this mommy! 
 
I hope they stay the best of friends!

No comments: