Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday in the Park

 
The day after Thanksgiving we went to Holiday in the Park. I was so excited to go!  I knew the girls would just love it! :)
 
 
We got there right when it opened and went straight for the snowhill and I think may have been one of the firsts to go down it.  Bailey rode with Trev the first time and MCkenzie rode with me.
 
 
One run was enough for me though! HA!  So,Sugie went by herself a few more times and
 
 
Mckenzie rode with Trev.
 
 
We caught all the usual favorites too but I didn't really take pics of those.  I love to see the girls all bundled up enjoying Holiday in the Park like I did.  Hopefully Sugie will sprout by spring.  The girl is dying to ride some rides that you have to be 42 inches to ride and she is only 40 1/2. :(  

No comments: