Friday, November 30, 2012

Deck the Halls

 
When I put Bailey to bed after Holiday in the park on Friday I told her that we would put the tree up on Saturday.  So, the kids who is rarely up before 8 was waiting at the attic door at 7:15 a.m. to get the christmas decorations out.  I guess she remembered from last year that is where they belonged.
 

 
Christmas is going to be so much fun this year.  Bailey is so excited and asks me every night before bed if it is going to be Christmas, her birthday, or indoor water park after sleep time.  She is a mess!
 

 
She had so much fun hanging all the ornaments on the tree.  She cracked me up because she was decorating in groups.  Red ornaments over here, blue over here! HA!
 

 
She even had Daddy help her with some of the higher up ornaments too.
 

 
Sister thought it was pretty fantastic.  She has since been rearranging my tree on a daily basis!
 

 
Christmas morning is going to be INSANE!
 

 
So, glad that they are loving it! HA!
 

 
Doesn't our tree look lovely with all the ornaments grouped in one spot? HA!
 

 
Hey I am totally fine with that.  But here is the finished product after I made a few revisions.  The bottom of it will never be the same!
 
 
I made little trees for the girls out of tomato forms for their rooms!  They love them.  Mckenzie got purple lights even though they look sort of pink. (I have tried to turn this pic numerous times and I give up)
 
 
Bailey got pink lights but they look sort of red.  She plugs her tree in first thing in the morning!
 
 
I got the mantle done too! Love it all! :)  

No comments: