Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bailey's First Dentist Visit!


Bailey had her first dentist appointment today and I was so proud of her!  She was such a big girl.  We have been talking about it the last week and she was excited and ready this morning!


We went to a pediatric dentist and if you live in my are this dentist office was AWESOME!  I was very impressed with the office an with the staff!  You can visit thier website here.  They have a ocean theme and so Bailey was super excited about all the fish. 

I wasn't really sure how Bailey would do.  She can sometimes be finicky about me brushing her teeth.  When I made the appointment they said that they would try and do a quick cleaning if she was comfortable but sometimes 3 years just sit in the chair their first time and that is enough for them!


Little Sister liked the fish too!


It was Bailey's turn and she hopped right up in the "special chair" and was all smiles.


She let the dentist touch her face and then she counted her teeth!  She had 10 on the bottom and 10 on the top!  Actually she still has a couple of her 2 year old molars still coming in. 


Next she did a little flossing.  We use the flossers at home but I have never used real floss.  Bailey seemed ok with it so we decided to go on with the cleaning.


She did so good during the cleaning and I was so proud of her!



At the end you get to pick a treasure out of the treasture chest!



A fish?  hmmm...


I think she was really proud of herself too and loved all the loot that she got.  She carried it around the rest of the morning while we ran some errands.  I am sure people were wondering why she was carrying a toothbrush, toothpaste and a fish! HA!

Sister even scored a toothbursh too!


I am so proud of you Sugie Bear!

No comments: