Monday, February 13, 2012

12 month details and stats!

Mommy is behind on blogging so I am just getting around to completing this post! Anyway, here is what you are up to these days my Mckenzie bear.

1)  At the doctor on Friday you weighed 19 pounds 8 ounces and were 29.5 inches long.  You wear a size 3 diaper but we will soon move on to size 4s. 
2)  You are nursing about 4 times a day and LOVE food.  You will eat anything and demand food.  You also want to eat it like we are.  If we have a fork, you want a fork, if we have a bowl and spoon, you want a bowl and spoon. It is pretty funny!


3)  You can say mamma, dada, ball, more, this, that and really try to repeat anything that we say.  You can also sign more, all done, swing and we just started working on bath and you do it but I wouldn't say you have it mastered yet. 


4)  You have not started to walk yet but are starting to stand without holding on to things and you walk the kitchen table chairs all around and cruise the sofas.  I give you another couple of months on walking. 


5)  You go to bed around 7 or 8 and get up around 7.  You usually wake up for a snack or two and spend about 1/2 the night in bed with me.  Although there have been a few mornings you decide to get up at 6 or even 8.  I prefer the latter.  You take 2 naps.  A short one around 10 and a longer one around 2.  There have even been a couple of days after you slept until 8 that you only took one nap. 
6)  You love to play with the water spicket and make a big mess.  You also love to play in the shower.  I know you are really going to be ready for swimming and for the splash park.


7)  You are very sweet and gentle to Duke and I think he appreciates it! HA!  You are working on saying dog but I don't think you quite have it yet.

7)  You point to everything that you see and say this or that.  If I tell you what it is then you usually try to say that too.

8)  You want to do everything that big sister does now.  Sometimes this works out great and sometimes it doesn't.  :)

9)  You can now climb the entire set of stairs in about 3.2 seconds.  Momma has to be quick and remember to close the gates now. :)


10)  You love bath time. You and your sister splash and splash in there until you are ready for bed.


We love you so much sister bear!  I can't believe how fast the last year has gone.  I have loved watching you grow and change so much over the last year.  I know that the next year you will grow and change just as much! I can't wait!  We love you so much!

No comments: