Thursday, September 16, 2010

IT'S A.....

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!
I am so happy that were are going to have another girl and that she is looking good and healthy. I think I read to many blogs and was halfway thinking they were going to tell me something was horribly wrong with her! Silly me! Anyway, she is looking good and I am so excited that Bailey is going to have a sister. I think she will be a good big sister! :)
The rest of my appointment went well except for waiting and waiting. I had to see a doctor today since it was my sono appointment and so didn't see my midwife. I don't know how my midwife can take great care with her patients and stay on schedule yet doctors get so far behind. I will give the doctor the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe she sees more patients. Anyway, the doctor I met with, I had also met with when I was pregnant with Sugie. I really wish all doctors could be more like her (except for the waiting to see part). She is a really sweet lady and really gets what I think a lot of pregnant women want.
Anyway, I am about to go and get Sugie and tell her all about it. I ran a few errands and even shopped in peace this afternoon while she was at the sitters. I thought of taking her to the sono but I knew that part would be fast and then Trev would have to go back to work and then I would be waiting to see the doctor with a bored almost 2 year old close to her naptime! :) Here are a few more pics of our "girl". We should have a name soon but haven't totally made a decision. I will blame that mostly on Trever! Oh by the way he is excited too and it looks like Bailey and #2 are going to have to learn to shoot a shotgun and hunt! HA!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!!!! I was thinking it would be a girl and I was anxious to hear!!! Sisters are the best! -Tanna

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy's Journeys said...

Yeah! Herkie is a HER! I think she might be waving at us in that one picture. Too cute!