Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Her name is?



McKenzie Jane Williams


Trev and I went back and forth with names and we landed on McKenzie but Trev wasn't sure about it. So, we have been wearing around the idea for a week now and now we are in love with the name. I chose her middle name to be Jane because Bailey has my middle name of Marie and I felt like her middle name needed to have some significance. I thought Janet sounded weird so I shortned it up to Jane and thought it had a nice sound.


We are super excited to find out what she will be like. With Bailey I just couldn't wait for her to be born. With McKenzie I do want to meet her but I do not feel quite ready. I think it is because I want to enjoy Bailey by herself. She is really at a fun time (minus the tantrums and crib escpaes) so I am loving it. The weather is so beautiful now and we have been playing and playing outside. I will have to get some pics and post them soon!

3 comments:

Mommy's Journeys said...

Mackie J! I love it!

Angie said...

I LOVE it!! I meant to ask you today if you had come up with a name and forgot.

Melody said...

I love the name...so sweet! Mackie J...good one Karen!

I almost named Kelsey a variation...was thinking of Kinsey Kay.

Can't wait to meet you McKenzie!!