Friday, February 13, 2009

My suckey and me


I have finally found a pacifer that Bailey likes (thanks Missy for the suggestion) which is a big relief to me. She really was perfectly happy using me as a pacifer but this is not always so convient like in the store check out line, while i am cooking dinner, driving down the road, etc. Also she was going to be in for a rude awakening when I go back to work and I am not there. I am sure the lady watching her will be thanking me! :) Following in my sisters footsteps with my nephews we will be calling the pacifer "suckey" :) So here is the Bailey Booster sacked out with her suckey.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay! I'm glad Bailey likes the Mam "suckey." As nice as it is to snuggle with our little ones for hours on end as they use us as human pacifiers, it's not always practical or even possible. Happy sucking, Miss Bailey!