Friday, February 6, 2009

6 weeks


6 weeks with Monkey
1 week with Monkey...I am getting big!
Sitting with Monkey

Funny faces of Bailey boo



As usual I can't believe that she is 6 weeks old. She doesn't seem that much bigger to me from last week but hard to tell when you hold her cute little self everyday. Now that she can control her head and body a little more I am going to start taking a pic with monkey while sitting up too. These pics aren't great becuase she was a little hungry when I took them and I think was hoping the monkey would give her some milk. :) Below is a pic of her with me in the bath. I haven't posted in pics of bath time becuase frankly it looks like we are torturing her. She does however like it if you take a bath with her. Thankfully for yall I have cropped out my scary body. :)

Love baths with mommy

Hate torture time in my whale tub (This is acutally her first bath at home. I haven't had time between all the screaming to get a more recent pic in the whale tub.)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

One possibility for Bailey hating bathtime is that the water is too cool. My girls both prefer their water much warmer than those baby water temp warning systems that many tubs have nowadays. That might be one reason she likes it when you're in there with her b/c you're not gonna take a lukewarm bath. At least I assume you won't. :)