Friday, February 27, 2009

It would have been a sight to see...


I don't like to blog without pictures so the above picture is the only picture I have to lead me into this story as I was not present for the actual events. Bailey has decided that when it comes to pooping quanity rather than frequency is more important. So, on Wednesday she was going on the fourth day without pooping. I was preparing for the "big one." All parents know what I am talking about...extra change of clothes and plenty of wipes on each outing. I decided that I needed a little R&R so made myself a massage appointment. Trev met me on his way home from work at massage place to switch off Bailey to ensure I made my appointment on time. Guess what happened on the way home? You guessed it. The "big one" hit! All over her and the car seat! All on daddy's watch and all while mommy was relaxing getting a massage. Way to go Bailey bear! I couldn't have timed it better myself!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I had the same thing happen....where you have to strip the carseat down to the plastic. We also had to do it with the swing---even the straps in the swing were dirty! A friend of mine recommended a "Piddlepad" by Kiddopotomus at Babies-R-Us....one extra layer where they sit. So far, I haven't had to strip down either again but maybe the explosions just haven't been as strong...I guess I'll have to wait and see.