Thursday, November 27, 2008

And then there were 4....

Back in July I posted that 3 out of my 4 bridesmaids were pregnant! Well Missy just couldn't resist and is having baby #3 in July (she is pregnant with baby #1 in the pic). Anyway, everyone is doing well and we are all awaiting on our arrivals. As you know Bailey will be here in the next few weeks....Jenna (far left) will be having a girl, Brooklyn, in February...Catharine on my left will be having her baby in March and doesn't know the sex, althought she swears it is a boy....Missy will have her baby in July and who knows what it will be...maybe a boy this time?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I need to call Jenna - I thought she was having a girl? I bet you are so ready to be done with this pregnancy aren't you? I was counting the hours.