Saturday, November 1, 2008

34 (almost 35) weeks and doing GRRReat!


I had a doctor's apointment yesterday and everything is going along great and Bailey is good and healthy. I am also still feeling good and school is keeping me busy and making the time fly by. I am glad to have finished my 5th and final season of football as the cheer sponsor. I have posted a picture at everyone's begging and pleading. I guess I don't really like to take pictures of myself and that is why I haven't been keeping up with them through the pregnancy. Anyway, here you all go! Your wish has been granted. Here I am 34 weeks and 5 days prego. :) Only about a month or so until Bailey is here. I promise lots of pics then. Of course of her though not me. :)

1 comment:

April said...

You look awesome! Here's to the last month flying by!