Monday, July 14, 2008

Is that the bean moving or is it just gas?

Isn't it great to live in the 21st century and have a wealth of information at our fingertips on the internet? Or is it? So, I have thought that I may feel the bean moving in the last couple of days, but since I have read so much about what this should feel like it is hard to know if it is acutally for real. I have read that it feels like popcorn popping, butterflies or goldfish swimming around. To me it feels like little flutters that are most noticable when lying flat on my back. Don't worry I don't live in ignorance and yes I have also read lying flat on your back at this stage is a big no no. There is a good possiblity that these flutters are just the mexican food I had for dinner and because of all the reading that I have just convinced myself it is really the bean moving. Who knows? Maybe once the bean is kicking me in my ribs I will be like, "yep that was definelty the baby!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is that it was moving!!!

Michelle said...

How many weeks are you now? I didn't feel Emma move until 18 weeks and it felt just like gas moving across my belly. I was only 15 weeks when I thought I felt Charlotte for the first time. You might be thinking, "How on earth does she remember such details?" I kept a journal, The Pregnancy Journal by A. Christine Harris, to be exact, and it's really nice to be able to go back and read what I was thinking and feeling at certain times. Believe me, you won't remember a lot about the pregnancy or delivery after a few months. You think "pregnancy brain" is bad, just wait till you have "nursing mama brain" and then "chasing toddler brain." :)