Wednesday, July 30, 2008

20 Week appointment - Annoyed and EXCITED!!

I had my 20 week appointment today and the baby is doing great with a heartbeat of 148 bmp. I didn't really care for the doctor that I saw today and was annoyed that the doctor I saw last time didn't schedule my sonogram like she was suppose to despite me asking her a couple of times about it. Anyway, I am annoyed with this doctors office and am thinking that I have a perfectly good barn to birth in...:) There were more annoying things but I will save you the details. Anyway, the BIG sonogram is tomorrow. So, place your bets people! The appointment is at 1:30 so hopefully baby will cooperate and tell us that they are a he or a she. My bets are on a girl! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sorry about the difficulties with your OB office. Are there any other options? I had a midwife who worked in an office with 2 docs. I had to see each of the docs once during my pregnancies and after having the attention of a midwife didn't really care for the docs so much. You mentioned your doula is also a midwife. Does she deliver only at home or at the hospital? Good luck!