Wednesday, March 12, 2014

In Sync Exotics


In Sync Exotics is a cool little sanctuary that is near us that is fun to visit.  I had not been since Bailey was a baby but have followed them on Facebook and email.  They had weekday visiting hours over spring break so the girls and I headed over.  If you have never been you should check it out.  THis is how close you get to all the cats.


Bailey with the sleeping lion



The girls really were not that impressed.  I guess they don't know how cool it is to get this close to animals.  They were done in about 30 minutues and then playing in the mud.  I did get video of one tiger playing in the water and they thought that was fun but were otherwise unimpressed! HA!



They did want to know what the cats names were and how old they were so they at least humored me for a couple of hours.




No comments: