Friday, April 12, 2013

Never want this to end


 
This is how we roll at bedtime now.  All cuddled up in Sugie's bed reading books.  It is one of my favorite times of the day and I never want it to end.  I think this every night as I can smell their freshly washed hair, they are snuggled up and asking for "just one more book"  Yes, there are days when I think I might loose my mind and their have been nights where I have spent more times in their rooms than in my own bed but I really want it to never end.  I wish I could freeze time.
 

 
I have several friends with older children going through difficult times such as older children who don't like you so much, teenagers that are rebelous and even adult children making poor decisions.  It totally breaks their mothes hearts.  Yes, I never want this to end.  I saw a article posted on FB recently about how you shouldn't say to moms of young children, "Enjoy them while they are little" or something like that.  Please don't stop telling me that!  Please tell me that as often as possible.  I know it is true but yes you do sometimes forget when the tantrums don't seem to end and you may think you will never sleep again.  Yes, I will enjoy them right now.  Please remind me of this and please don't let it end.

No comments: