Monday, April 15, 2013

Bluebonnets 2013

 
Bluebonnets are out again! Yipee!  We went to our usual spot but the last 2 years it has not been very fruitful or I guess I should say flowerful.  I just feel like we should go back there every year out of tradition.  We also tried for the family pic a little too soon before the sun set and Trev looks like he is being blinded by the light! HA! 
 
 
This is the first year we found the patch! Seas of blue!
 
 
 
Pretty good this year.
 
 
This was a really good year too.
 
 
Last year there were not that many either. But it is fun to take a look back! :)
 
 
Even if the bluebonnets were not great I was still able to get some good pictures and the girls really do have fun going.  People always ask me where it is.  I don't really know! HA!  It is off a gravel road near Royse City is about all that I can tell you.  :)  THe girls have fun tossing the rocks.
 
 
Sisters was all smiles this year!
 
 
Last year she was not so happy and was just ready for bed!
 

Sugie has gotten so goofy when I take her picture.  It makes me nuts sometimes. :)
 

 
I do believe there Dad had something to do with it this time though.
 
 
Goofy!
  
 
Don't call the police.  WE picked a few. :)
 
 
My sweet, sweet babies.
 
 
Love them so.
 

 
Goofy again....
 
 
Picking flowers AGAIN! :)
 
 
Probably one of my favorite pics of all time of my Sugie. She has changed a lot of the years....
 

2009
 

 
2010
 
 
2011
 
2012
 
 
Sister probably picked more than her fair share of bluebonnets. :)
 

 
This is my favorite one of her. :)
 
 

 
Sister 2011
 
 

 
Sister 2012
 
 
Sweet Girls
 
 
Thats a wrap for 2013!

No comments: