Monday, April 26, 2010

16 months and packin


Sadly the above picture is the only one that I have from the last week. I have been busy trying to sort all of our stuff into a garage sale pile, pack to stay packed, pack to stay packed in a/c and packed to be unpacked at rent house! HA! Sugie things all the newly added boxes are just more toys! Anyway, I know I say it every month but I really can't beleive that Sugie is 16 months old! Wow! How in the world did that happen? This is what she is up to these days


1) I guess weighs around 24 - 25 pounds, wears 18/24 month clothes and size 4 diapers and size 4 shoe

2) She is getting really good at her sign language which has made meal time much more enjoybable with less fussing.

3) She is starting to repeat words and sounds that you make like outside, Hot, bye, this and a few others that I am too tired to remember

4) Recently she has started taking an interest in finding her eyes, ears, and nose. I have worked with her before and she squinted her eyes at me but today my sitter said that she was doing really good with eyes and I asked her when we got home and she got them 3 out of the 4 times. The other time she pointed to the top of her head! :)

5) She seems to be eating pretty good lately and is really into fruit at the moment. She LOVES Strawberries.

6) She loves Duke and gets his toys and insists that he play with her but after a few "be gentles" he gives up and lays down.

7) She loves being outside and is really loving the nice weather we have been having

8) She loves books. She can even read on her own with a "ba, ba, ba" I so need to get this on video!

9) She really loves her baby sitter Marjorie. Some days I pick her up and she is so happy to see me and wants me to pick her up right away and other days she is too busy playing and crys when I make her leave! She has yet to cry when I have left her.

10) She does not seem to be too shy but will be kindof quiet in a new situation or place but after about 10 minutes she is the life of the party and will climb in anyones lap

11) She gives really good leg hugs now. For no reason out of the blue she will come up and hug your legs!


She is absolutely the sweetest, best thing in the world! We love you Sugar Bear!

No comments: