Thursday, October 16, 2008

Work Shower

My friends at work gave me a shower today. It was a lot of fun and I got a lot of nice gifts. Check out the pics. Note about the cake....My friend Penny's cat jumped on top of the box this morning and left a little imprint. It was pretty funny as we called it the "cat cake" Above is a pic of me and Bailey at almost 32 weeks since some of you have been requesting belly pics!
The "cat" cake

Presents

Deborah, Renee, Polly

Reading cards and Andrea is probably falling asleep! :)

Laura, Deborah, Debbie, Dawn Ann, Renee
Shark Towel

Cute little onsies! I can't wait to put Bailey in them!

Bedding!

Obviously the hormones are making me crazy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Janet, you look so cute with your preggers tummy!!! I am just so excited for you. I love both my kiddos and has had more experience with a girl. I LOVE being a mom to a girl

Heather