Monday, October 20, 2008

Bailey 32 weeks and doing great and The grand ole' baylor tour

I had my 32 week appointment today and everything is going great. I had my appointment at the downtown office since I was already going to be down there for the hospital tour. It is like a crazy maze of hospitals and parking garages down there! Anyway, we then had our tour and it was very informative. We found out where to drop-off and where to park. Hopefully Trev will get me there without getting lost! :) Anyway, then we got to see the delivery room. It was pretty much like the picture although the room we saw did not have a window. We did not get to see a postpartum room because they are currently remodeling them as well and are in transition. The new postpartum rooms should be ready by December so hopefully we will get to reap the new benefits of that as well! :) It is getting closer and closer until Bailey is here! yipee!

1 comment:

April said...

The adrenaline will make everything difficult to do when you have to make a trip to the hospital. John forgot how to get there on one of our trips this go-round. Patience