Friday, September 12, 2008

Childbirth 101 has begun

Trev and I are back in school! Well, in school for childbirth that is. We had our first of 8 classes last night and it was really informative and relaxing We are taking a Bradley Method class (http://www.bradleybirth.com/) and since it's focus is relaxation through birth then you get to practice relaxation exercises! I am hoping that Trev is going to be able to survive the videos that they are going to have us watch. The instructor reminded him that he has eyelids and that he can close them. :)

3 comments:

Williams Family said...

wahoo!!! i wasn't sure how chad was going to handle it, but he did pretty good watching the video. : ) i have to admit, it was kind of hard for me to watch it!! : )

Melody said...

I laughed about the eyelid tip...FUNNY...

Yay...just three months to go!!

April said...

LOL! Men! There was this great show on the National Geographic channel that I made John watch. It was a 2-hour special about the development of the fetus and at the end it had an actual birth. He kept fast-forwarding it and I kept rewinding it and telling him to watch it!