Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Bailey in the Womb





We had a 3D sonogram on Saturday and Bailey is for sure a girl! She had her legs spread wide open for the world to see. We will have to work on her more lady like manners once out of the womb. These are a few pics of her. We have ton of pics on a CD and even have the 20 minute DVD of the entire sonogram. She kept putting her hand in front of her face so we had a hard time getting good pics. She also would open up one of her eyes. She is already head down I think waiting to take on this big bad world. :) I am not sure if it is really what to she is going to look like but I guess we will see in about 12 more weeks! Trev of course thought the whole thing was a little creepy! :) Our internet has been down and that is why I am just now getting these posted. I also had my 28 week appointment today and everything is going along well! :)

5 comments:

Melody said...

She's adoreable!!!!!!!!!!!

Williams Family said...

aahhhh, she is beautiful!! brought tears to my eyes!

April said...

How sweet! Isn't technology amazing!

Karen said...

So cute! I cant wait to have this done.

Brooks Daily News said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!