Saturday, April 12, 2014

Neighborhood Cookout


I love my neighborhood and love my neighbors.  I really do think that we have the best time! 
This was one of our many cookouts.  :)  The kids died easter eggs at the beginning of this one.


What else I love about my neighbors is that they are all real people and we see each other in our real lives.  Here is Jaime throwing a tantrum because Z is throwing a tantrum


Andrew is the youngest memeber in our crew and he mostly just hangs out! :)


Brandon and Caden


Tantrum is over!


Brylee making Andrew laugh


The 5 year olds


Corinne drawing



Twist the mess


The toddlers...always in to something


Yipee a happy pic!



William I do believe that chair is too small! HA!


Amanda and Andrew


Twist enjoying the chocolate cake!



Connor with cake face


the men


Super Sugie


Twist chasing Connor on his bike


Hawthorn Drive Bike gang


Z that is not how you ride that. :)


Sweet Girls


Twist riding down the driveway


There you go Z! HA!


Sweet twist


Williams that is too small for you too!


Sweet Z!

Such a fun evening! 


No comments: